|泰国 运输 至 马来西亚（陆运）|
|Delivery Area||Price||Minimum Charges|
|*Bangkok warehouse, Thailand – Malaysia drop off address (except remote areas)|
|* Delivery time: 7-10 working days from the date of departure|
|*1CBM (It can hold about 500 kilograms of cargo)|
|*equal to 5 Gunny Bags （size 48*56CM）or 4.4 standard boxes （58x60x63CM）|
|Classification of goods|
|General Good||Sensitive Good||Prohibited Good|
|Clothes, shoes, bags, etc||Cosmetics, liquids, powder products, etc||Living thing, potted plant, plant, reducing weight medicine, breast enhancement medicine, inflammable product, Buddha statue ,etc|
Notes for delivery from Thailand to Malaysia
- * Before sending the goods to the warehouse, customer must consult our customer service to issue a new MP code, and send the relevant information to the customer service.
- * It is expected to receive the goods within 7-10 working days after the departure date
- * The freight will be provided after the parcel arrives at the warehouse in Malaysia. (Freight will be provided within 1-2 working days after the departure date)
- * The volumetric weight algorithm is (length X width X height) cm/1000000= volume weight (CBM)
- * Sensitive Good require additional charges of RM80/1 CBM .
*The new MP code must be indicated on the package and waybill. The warehouse will reject the package by default if the new code and receipt data are not consulted in advance.
- * If the user that used before needs to send the goods to other pick-up addresses, it needs to consult the customer service to issue a new code before the goods can be sent to the warehouse. If it is sent to the same address, there is no need to issue a new code, just inform customer service of the relevant information before.
1）After receiving the goods, the warehouse staff will weight the goods and send the volume weight of the goods to the us and to our customer.
2) It is estimated to receive the goods within 5-7 working days after the departure date.
3）The freight will be provided after the parcel arrives at the warehouse in Malaysia. (Freight will be provided within the estimated 3-5 working days after the departure date)
4）The MP code must be indicated on the package and waybill, otherwise the warehouse will reject it.
5）Warm reminder: if the packing of incoming goods does not meet the specifications, our warehouse staff will notify us and apply for replacing the packing.
6) Customer package must be marked with MP code to avoid rejection
|Extra Service Charges|
|Sensitive Good||RM 80 / 1CBM|
|Delivery to upstair||RM 30 / 1CBM|
|Change recipient address||RM 30 /1CBM|
Code setting :(TS ** [2-digit postcode] -MX-MP ***** [customer code])
*Example: Destination code is 81000, customer code is MP12345, Thailand code is TS81-MX-MPabcde
|Area / State / Zip Code|
|NORTH （北部）||PERLIS （玻璃市）||01000 – 02800|
|PENANG （槟城）||10000 – 14400|
|PERAK （霹雳）||30000 – 36810|
|KEDAH （吉打）||05000 – 09810|
|CENTRAL （中部）||SELANGOR （雪兰莪）||40000 – 48300 / 63000 – 68100|
|PUTRAJAYA （布城）||62000 – 62988|
|KUALA LUMPUR （吉隆坡）||50000 – 60000|
|SOUTH （南部）||MELAKA （马六甲）||75000 – 78309|
|JOHOR （柔佛）||79000 – 86900|
|NEGERI SEMBILAN （森美兰）||70000 – 73509|
|PAHANG （彭亨）||25000 – 28800 | 39000 – 39200 | 49000，69000|
|EAST COAST（东海岸）||TERRENGANU （登嘉楼）||20000 – 24300|
|KELANTAN （吉兰丹）||15000 – 18500|
|*Code setting :(TS ** [2-digit postcode] -MX-MP ***** [customer code])|
|*Example: Destination code is 81000, customer code is MP12345, Thailand code is TS81-MX-MPabcde|
Example： TS81-MX-MP12345, Thailand MP code：TS81-MX-MP ABCDE
TS60-MX-MP132578, Thailand MP code：TS60-MX-MP PBEGH
Note: Before the goods are sent to the warehouse, it is necessary to open a new code to the customer service before they can be used and sent to the warehouse, otherwise the warehouse will reject them.
|Storage charges||Free 15 days storage charges|
|more than 15 days||In parcel, in units of 10 kilograms|
|Each parcel is RM1/ day|
|more than 30 days||Give up custody, destroyed|
|Example：||1-15 days = free storage charges 、16-30 days = calculate storage charges 、31 days> = destroyed|
Our company will not be responsible for false declaration – customs clearance, improper channel transportation and confiscation of goods
Customers who do not confirm the commodity transport channel can inquire the customer service and our customer service will answer you.